Friday, April 9, 2010
He is one heartless creature..
Heartless! Unbelievable... Today marks our 31 month tog. No doubt a friday too. He totally going to leave me and join his friends to GAME! I cantcan't stand his gaming habbits anymore! Not only so, I cant believe that he actually pretend to not to see me crY! wad a JERK!!!! Though I may have given my consent the day before, I am disappointed that he didntdidn't eVen make an effort to make things better! Come on, cant u at least make an effort to change the Venue , or maybe end earlier? Things kind of things also need me to teach you? No heart.. Thats all i see.. I tried to be nice and all yesterday, cutting u the slack that for the hundredth time u forgot the day again... But the reason y I'm so mad is because how freaking a jerk u are by ignoring my feelings and pretending to not see me cry! At least in the past U'd had passed me a tissue! U dun deserve me! PISSED.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment