I've learnt that some things are really meant to be kept inside me... A friend once told me, certain things are meant for friends to hear, and not bf... i did not believe her, i felt that my guy was one that i can fully express my thoughts to.. Apparently not. I think i just added another stab into our relationship... Can this ever get any worse... i dread to think of our split. I have thoughts that he'd be so upset with me that his patience with me will be all lost.. I think it's i've pushed him too far.
Why arent there guys that have the charateristic from the dramas??? why cant they react in th way that'll make us happy. I can dream and it'll never some true.
I really should think before i speak, blog it down first..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment