Monday, February 15, 2010

When all i need is a kiss

When was your last kiss?
I've read somewhere before that a girl judge her r/s by how often they kiss. I guess it's i am this kind of girl. And the last kiss was about 2 to 3 months ago? The fact that i cant even remember the last kiss means something. It means that i haven been kissing him for a long time.
No, i do not want any kisses on the cheek. Kiss me; kiss me real.

Ever felt like everything is on the balance scale, balanced. Yet, there is still unhappiness? Wads the missing ingredient in it? I have nnnooo idea. I'm just generally not happy. Why?!

Maybe I'm just not ready to love. Just caught Valentine's day in theathers today: love is to love every single part of the person, even the worst. Sounds hard to me. Sometimes i wonder is it the lack of experience that makes me what i am today.. Or do i have to learn it the hard way?

No comments:

Post a Comment