Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Am all sad.

A reply that hurts.

I should focus on some other things. I so so so feel like picking up this failed friendship so as to counter to him befriending my best girlfriend. A bond that i can never break.

I had many bad experiences with friendships in the past. Learning experiences.. These helped me meet my true friends today. Yet, i never expect these experiences can actually be used to help describe this relationship.

U expect me to stop questioning? Then what are YOU doing about it?! U felt like you did your best in assuring and maintaing your anger. Yah! that's bcos u're not outside the situation, looking at it at a broader view.. YOU are the one angry, how can then.. YOU feel like you've given in?

How about ME taking in all your anger? taking in all your hurtful words, taking in all your shouts. have u thought about that?!

and me blogging in our blog, just look at how many entries are yours and how many mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment